5 must-have tools to increase your productivity
I swear sometimes I look at my task list, look at the clock, look at my second empty cup of coffee and think there just isn’t enough time in the day. Want to be more productive at work? It all starts with efficiency.
Here are 5 tools to help increase your productivity:
- Rescue Time is a program that tracks time spent on applications and websites – Generating reports based upon your activity.
- StayFocused restricts the amount of time you are allowed to spend on websites not related to work, basically anything social media related. Yes, I do love to scroll through my Instagram feed a few times throughout the day, but this tool is ultra-customizable and allows you to choose which websites to block, for how long and even generates reports.
- MyScript Nebo features interactive ink technology that automatically parses handwritten notes into text. Interactive diagrams, sketches and pictures can be added and all of you work can be exported to Microsoft office documents or text notes.
- FileThis automatically gathers all of your documents and stores them as digitally searchable PDFs. For security measures it also provides 256 bit encryption and ongoing monitoring.
- Process.st has a dashboard allowing you to quickly create and assign scheduled checklist workflows, track activity and get notified when tasks are done.
Now, start incorporating these tools (most of which are free) into your work day!